Our Mission and Vision
Funding Cell & Gene Based Therapies to Cure Diseases & Disabilities
The Cells Cure Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization devoted to funding the research and development of cell and gene based therapies, and other forms of regenerative medicine, to cure a myriad of diseases and disabilities with minimal risk of rejection and side effects.
These therapies will enable the body to repair, replace, restore and regenerate damaged or diseased cells, genes, tissues and organs. By engaging a diverse group of supporters from the private and public sectors, we are determined to help bring these innovative treatments and technologies to fruition to help extend the healthy life span.
- "Stem cell therapies have the potential to do for chronic diseases what antibiotics did for infectious diseases."
- Joseph Martin,
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at Harvard University
- "I have never seen in my career a biological tool as powerful as stem cells. It addresses every single human disease."
- Dr. Hans Kierstead,
University of California's Reeve-Irvine Research Center
- "I can't think of a greater affirmation of the culture of life than to advance the fight against disease by increasing federal funding for biomedical research."
- Michael J. Fox, Founder,
Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- "So now is the time for all of us - Congress, scientists, organizations like JDRF, and patients - to join hands with the Administration to update the policy, to better reflect what we know about the promise and realities of stem cell science."
- Mary Tyler Moore, International Chairman,
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- "I support stem cell research. I think it is very, very important that the whole nation pulls together on a federal and a state level."
- Former California Governor,
- "Few people have the desire or will to take on challenges so enormous they could fundamentally change the world for the better, and fewer still have the opportunity to actually do it. We are so close to helping solve some of the biggest unmet medical needs in the world."
- Gary Rabin, Chairman & CEO,
Advanced Cell Technology
- "Researchers and biotech executives foresee the day when the effects of many catastrophic diseases can be reversed. The damaged brains of Alzheimer's disease patients may be restored. Severed spinal cords may be rejoined. Damaged organs may be rebuilt. Stem cells provide hope that this dream will become a reality."
- George Wolff, The Biotech Investor's Bible
- "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
- Christopher Reeve
Nearly everyone inside and outside of the medical and scientific community agrees that stem cell and gene therapy research represents one of the most exciting and promising frontiers for treating and curing numerous diseases and conditions. They represent perhaps mankind's greatest opportunity to heal the sick, relieve suffering and improve the quality of life for untold millions of people.
Read more about the recent progression and success of these therapies.
With your support, success is within our grasp!
News & Events: